Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Just a pic :)

Since I just wrote a long post I figured I'd add a quick pic! This is one hubby took while I was out of town to show me the progress on the units across the street. The view is from the end unit of our building (unit E) we are unit A. (which we just found out means that when the building is finished we will be the FIRST to close! YAY!

side note: our building will be the last on the street. Although they haven't released the site plan beyond that, our sales rep is predicting a single family, so hopefully that's what we will see. Regardless, our side view will just be open grass and trees and not another tall building blocking it!

We plan on updating photos at least once a week with the progress once construction starts. I say once a week because my husband made me promise I wouldn't make trips down there more often than that :)


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just bought a Mozart in what looks like the same community! I think we may be in the building next to yours. We are set to break ground in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! It's an exciting process! You'll be the first person in our community I've connected with through blogging! I've met one other neighbor and they seem very nice too. We are set to close in September so only a few months ahead of you. If you have any questions or concerns from the perspective of another homebuyer going through this just ask away!

      Delete