Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thoughts on design...

Waiting to hear back from CTI to set up an appointment. Hopefully soon but in the meantime I'm about to shut down google with the number of times I've been searching different mozart designs! I've found a few different things that might give a good idea of what we are going with so far...

 We chose the maple glaze cabinets (similar to what is pictured here, just with a distressed look) and santa cecelia granite but may change the granite. I love how this looks but since hubby wants to go with ceramic tile floor I am not sure how the cabinets will look with that. Maybe they have a darker color stone that will contrast enough.

I had to add the picture of this backsplash! I would love do this later on...

We also went with white cabinets and the lighter santa cecelia in the master bath and guest as well, and should look similar to what is pictured above

And finally, we opted for a fireplace in the rec room, although ours will be with the slate surround

No comments:

Post a Comment